intraday tips today performance 23 march 2010

todays performance:23 march 2010.......buy hdil @ 282 booked @ 287....buy sonata @ 62.50 booked @ 64......buy @ jindalsaw@ 222.booked @ 220...95% accuracy and 100% profit enjoyyyy.for paid service call @ 09307718600..for bank details visit http://sbishareprice.in

3 comments: (+add yours?)

Unknown said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well. I subscribed your service of Stock Tips India, i got accuracy more than 80% in one month. and i earned good profit. I appreciate your efforts.

Free online Nse tips

Online free stock market tips

profit.biz said...

The design of this blog is good, I am also thinking to make such blog for my business, thanks, this is really great, keep it up.

MCX Tips
Commodity tips

adamsmith said...


It's glad to see good information being convey. Its a very nice written, and I really like this blog. Thank you for sharing this info

nifty tips