Intraday tips performance of 30th march

short nifty @ 5330.booked profit @ 5300..
short educomp @ 754 booked @ 740..
100% accuracy today .hope every body enjoyed todays intraday tips of nse

3 comments: (+add yours?)

Unknown said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well. I subscribed your service of Stock Tips India, i got accuracy more than 80% in one month. and i earned good profit. I appreciate your efforts.

Online free commodity tips

Free stock market tips

profit.biz said...

The tips are very helpful to earn some extra money from stock market, i always use Stock tips of experts to earn money from stock market and commodity market.


MCX Tips
Commodity tips

adamsmith said...

Hello, Firstly thanks to post such a good article. I found it useful because it cleared my confusions about topic what you written. Regards

mcx tips India